The health and wellbeing of staff and students is our main priority, and I would like to assure you that precautions are taken at the studio to adhere to strict government protocols.
- All touch points are disinfected and hand sanitizer and wipes are available.
- The recommended 1.5 distance between teacher and student is maintained, and the studios are 4 metres in size.
- If you feel unwell on the day of your lesson please do not come in. Your lesson will be rescheduled at no charge.
- Lip trill and buzzes are replaced with ‘ng’ and other siren sounds.
- Windows and doors are kept open where possible.
Learning singing via Zoom, Skype or FaceTime gives you a great lesson experience and you will have many new ideas and tips to work with as you practice and improve your voice.
Contact me here.